Computer theft is at epidemic levels worldwide.
You don't have to be a victim!
Here are the Top Ten Ways to Safeguard Your Laptop from Theft...
1. Install PC PhoneHome or MacPhoneHome on your laptop to locate it anywhere in the world. Don't be a victim like people who ignore these tips and have their laptop stolen
2. Be extra vigilant in restaurants, libraries, rest rooms and when using public phones
3. Encrypt all proprietary data. Use strong encryption. DON'T encrypt the entire hard drive. Let the computer boot into a guest account to allow tracking software to send it's location message
4. Never put your laptop on a conveyor belt at any security checkpoint until it's your turn to pass through. Never let it out of your sight.
5. Never check your laptop as luggage when traveling. Keep it with you at all times.
6. Never leave your laptop in plain sight in your vehicle. Secure it in the Boot/Trunk.
7. Carry your laptop in a nondescript carrying case when moving about
8. Never leave your laptop unattended/unsecured anywhere.
9. Engrave your name and telephone number on toor inside the case of your laptop.
10. Record the make, model and serial number of your laptop and store it in a safe place for later identification.
Over the last eleven (11) years we have better than a 99% recovery rate worldwide! You don't have to be victim...
PC PhoneHome & MacPhoneHome is the NUMBER ONE stand alone computer tracking and recovery software in the world with over a MILLION AND A HALF users in the the Windows and Mac communities!